Monday, September 15, 2008

Make New Friends...

...but keep the old.

Some are silver and the other gold.

Remember that cheesy song from summer camp?

I rarely do this, but it is high time for some shout outs to my bloggy friends. For the few of you still reading this blog, please go and spread the love.

The VERY first blog I read regularly was The Oneliner. Now known as Apron Strings, she brings home the improbable Cate from the hospital. I have tears of joy in my eyes for her.

The dearest Lori at Weebles Wobblog is a bit blue. This to shall pass, but for those of you who have light to spare, please go shine some her way.

My new friend Lxox from Sydney, AUS is waiting for her betas to fall as she experiences her second miscarriage. Those of you who know this special kind of hell - or those who have empathy to spare - please go lend her some support.

Namaste

3 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Awwwwwww. I think I just had my Perfect Moment.

Thank you, my silver/gold friend.

Geohde said...

I shall go and visit. SOme I already know...

J

L_xox said...

I think I have too much HCG left in my system. That made me cry. And I don't cry atm???
Thank you. It is nice to know that someone understands the downs as well as the ups. I knew I read your entire blog in one day for a reason.

Louise
xoxoxox