We have a CVS scheduled for April 22 during week 11.
The CVS was originally scheduled for April 19 (Monday) but then my lovely husband asked me to please change it because he has to prepare for his company's annual shareholder meeting also that week. I need him to take the day off to care for Missy post-procedure as I am supposed to rest and not lift anything for 24 hours following.
Changing the CVS by a few days is no big deal. Unless you count my nerves. And that I will now have to wait through an entire weekend to get the early results, instead of getting them a mere 48 hours later. And that April 22 is the day before my birthday.
So what do you think that kind of trade-off warrants?
It is so not like me, but a posh hotel room by my lonesom, room service and in-room facial spring to mind.
Sorry to sound like such a whiner. But I'm sick of feeling sick and so very tired. I just needed to vent.