Friday, August 3, 2007

You're Bhutan!

With the body of a gnat and the mind of a dragon, you are a bundle of energy. You enjoy mountain-climbing, rock-climbing, stair-climbing, pretty much any kind of climbing you can manage. This has lifted you into the clouds in more than one way, helping you achieve some inner peace above the fray of madness all around you. People would seek you out for advice if they could ever find you.

# # #

This is a lame post after being gone and not posting all last week.

Both Cowboy and I enjoy mountain climbing, as long as we can ski or ride down. I loathe down climbing. And I freaking love rock climbing. Oh yeah, I am majorly short.

Wanna hear something funny. When I answered the question about temperature saying that I like it hot, (I like it hot but I like snow just as much) and followed the line of questioning from there my country was . . . Texas.

Hysterical.

If you haven't done so already, click here to join in on the fun.

4 comments:

niobe said...

I love the fact that this quiz seems to have produced answers that were pretty accurate for lots of people. With, of course, a few notable exceptions.

Mama Bear said...

It's nothing if not accurate, huh Texas! :-)

Welcome back!

Unknown said...

Hi Ms. P, welcome back! :)

LJ said...

Well, Texas does believe it is its own country...